Mido’s diver line is historic and quite beautiful. Their latest update, the Ocean Star, features an ETA movement and a striking design that could even beat a Seiko Monster in terms of design.
The piece is a mere $1,150 and it comes with a bracelet and fabric strap.
As Tempis Fugit writes:”But credit where credit is due, this is a truly beguiling watch that hits me on a truly visceral level.”
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 40.50 mm
- Between lugs: 21.00 mm
- Water-resistance: 20 bar (200 m / 660 ft) with screwed crown
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal
- Case height: 13.43 mm
- Movement type: Automatic
- Automatic Mido Caliber 80 (base ETA C07.621)
- Dial colour: Blue
- Hour Markers: Applied indexes
- Stainless steel bracelet and blue fabric strap (interchangeable)