There are many ways to get a question answered.Â You can think about it, you can ask the opinions of other people, you can procrastinate until the decision is made for you, and you can even leave the answer to luck.Â The Foretell Watch from Projects Watches is the perfect watch if you fall into the last group.
The watch itself is a simple quartz three hander on your choice of a black leather or black leather band.Â The hour and minute hands are white on a black dial with no chapter markings or numbers.Â The second hand is where the action is.Â A blue disk with a circular cut out spins, revealing the answer to your question a’la a Magic 8-Ball.Â It reveals a new answer every five seconds, with multiple variations on yes, no, and maybe.Â As for the watch itself, it is a black coated stainless case measuring 40 mm across.Â The designer of the watch is Daniel Will-Harris, a designer, author, and compute graphics pioneer, among other pursuits.
- Brand & Model: Project Watches Foretell Watch
- Price: $130 with the leather strap, $160 with the mesh
- Who we think it might be for: A graphic designer or your most indecisive friend.
- Would I buy or recommend it just on the photos?:Â Sure, if this is your cup of tea.
- If I could make one design suggestion, it would be:Â Nothing really.
- What spoke to me the most about this watch:Â It is playful but still functional.