If you recall, when I first brought their Season’s line to yourÂ attention, I was rather enamored of the damascus steel pattern used on the watch. Â Well, with the latest release,Â the SpringÂ model, that carries on. Â Sure, it seems a a bit off that Spring hits when we’ve entered into Fall – but hey, it’s spring in the Southern Hemisphere now. Â If you want to get my take on what the damascus finish does for the watch, just check out the link I’ve got in the intro, and that will get you setup.
So, what are the specs on this particular model?
- 44 mm case (10mm thick) with 22mm lugs and AR-coated sapphire glass
- 100m water resistance
- Manual-wind Swiss ETA 6498 mechanical movement
- Brought to COSC-grade byÂ Soprod
- 3/4 bridge made of damascus steel
- Red gold index ring and hands
- Hand-crafted nubuck leather strap
- Limited to only 5 pieces (only four left!)
Frankly, this is another stunning piece, and it has a nicely worked-over movement. Â Of course, with the work and materials in play here, and the fact it’s a limited edition, this is not going to fit within most folks watch budgets. Â Should you be in that category, however, this is definitely a company, and set of watches, that you need to check out.
All pictures done by Jocke